Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Coastal California is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Ride the surf in the south, hug a redwood in the north, and discover the great cities of San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of coastal California and begin your journey now
Inside Lonely Planet Coastal California Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - food, wine, landscape, geography, lifestyle, culture, art, music, film, environment, flora, fauna.
- More than 70 maps
- Covers San Francisco, Marin County, Napa Valley, Sonoma Valley, Santa Barbara County, Los Angeles, San Diego, Disneyland & Orange County and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Coastal California, our most comprehensive guide to coastal California, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
- Looking for a guide focused on one of California's major cities? Check out Lonely Planet's Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California or San Francisco guides for a comprehensive look at all these cities have to offer; Discover San Francisco, a photo-rich guide to the city's most popular attractions; or Pocket Los Angeles and Pocket San Francisco, handy-sized guides focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's California guide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer, or Discover California, a photo-rich guide to the city's most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Sara Benson, Andrew Bender, Alison Bing, Celeste Brash, Beth Kohn, Adam Skolnick, John A Vlahides
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
$2.95 per order and free for orders over $39.
How long does delivery take?
Delivery normally takes about a week or less. We ship within 1-2 business days after receiving your order.
What items are returnable?
Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment
- In original condition
- In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
Free gifts or promotional items
Are there any charges for return?
There are no charges for return
Original shipping charges are non-refundable
You are responsible for return shipping charges
How do I return?
Visit Returns Center
Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start a Return
Follow the screen instructions and select the items you want to return
You will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.