Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Grand Canyon National Park is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Go rafting on the Colorado River, ride a mule down into the Grand Canyon, or view it from above on a helicopter ride around the canyon's rim; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Grand Canyon National Park and begin your journey now
Inside the Lonely Planet Grand Canyon Travel Guide:
- User-friendly highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices, emergency information, park seasonality, hiking trail junctions, viewpoints, landscapes, elevations, distances, difficulty levels, and durations
- Focused on the best - hikes, drives, and cycling tours
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, camping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, summer and winter activities, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Contextual insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, geology, wildlife, conservation, and Native Americans
- Over 32 full-color trail and park maps and full-color images throughout
- Useful features - Travel with Children, Clothing and Equipment, and Day and Overnight Hikes
- Covers Grand Canyon, Kaibab National Forest, Valle, North Rim, South Rim, Havasupai Reservation, Hualapai Reservation, Flagstaff, Sedona, Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, Las Vegas, Colorado River and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Grand Canyon National Park, our most comprehensive guide for exploring the Grand Canyon, is perfect for those interested in both the top and off-the-beaten path experiences.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards winner in Favorite Travel Guide category for 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
$2.95 per order and free for orders over $39.
How long does delivery take?
Delivery normally takes about a week or less. We ship within 1-2 business days after receiving your order.
What items are returnable?
Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment
- In original condition
- In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
Free gifts or promotional items
Are there any charges for return?
There are no charges for return
Original shipping charges are non-refundable
You are responsible for return shipping charges
How do I return?
Visit Returns Center
Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start a Return
Follow the screen instructions and select the items you want to return
You will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.