Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket Vienna is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Discover the opulent Schloss Schonbrunn which was previously inhabited by royalty, lounge at the MuseumsQuartier, or stock up for a gourmet picnic at Naschmarkt; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Vienna and begin your journey now
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Vienna:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Vienna map (included in print version), plus over 9 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhoods to help you determine the best spots to spend your time
- Coverage of Innere Stadt, MuseumsQuartier, Neubau, Josefstadt, Alersgrund, Wieden, Belvedere, Leopoldstadt, Donaupark, Schloss Schonbrunn, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Vienna is a handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance to travellers who seek only the can't-miss experiences. Colourful and easy-to-use, this neighbourhood-focused guide includes unique local recommendations to maximise your quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends a wide range of experiences, both popular and offbeat, and extensively covers all of Vienna's neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet's Vienna guide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Austria guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits
Lonely Planet guides have won the TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' -- Fairfax Media
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
$2.95 per order and free for orders over $39.
How long does delivery take?
Delivery normally takes about a week or less. We ship within 1-2 business days after receiving your order.
What items are returnable?
Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment
- In original condition
- In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
Free gifts or promotional items
Are there any charges for return?
There are no charges for return
Original shipping charges are non-refundable
You are responsible for return shipping charges
How do I return?
Visit Returns Center
Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start a Return
Follow the screen instructions and select the items you want to return
You will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
How soon will I get my refund?
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.